Providing Military-Grade Life Insurance for First Responders Nationwide.
THE FIRST RESPONDER TASK FORCE WAS CREATED TO SERVE THOSE WHO PUT THEMSELVES IN HARM'S WAY
- Every First Responder 18-59yrs of age is able to recieve a $5,000 "Thank You" benefit at no-cost to the individual or to the agency.
- We are partnered with a military directed non-profit association and have taken steps to extend their military grade coverage to First Responders for the first time in history.
- We educate and inform First Responders of the "Exclusions" and "Restrictions" buried in the fine print of the majority of life insurance policies. A devastating number of First Responder’s families were denied life insurance death benefits after the 9/11 attacks because of these insurance "Exclusions" and "Restrictons".
- Our Task Force Coordinators are trained to administer these no-cost benefits to your agency efficiently, as to not interfere with the normal flow of operations.
- We have served thousands of First Responder agencies across the country. Check out a list of the agencies we've served over the last 24 months by clicking the "Agencies We've Served" tab at the top of the page.
- This no-cost benefit comes with zero strings attached and is a "Thank You" for your service to your community. This is not an "enticer" or "gimmick" and you will not receive one single phone call, email, or piece of mail in your mailbox trying to sell you anything.