Providing Military Like Life Insurance for First Responders Nationwide.
THE FIRST RESPONDER TASK FORCE WAS CREATED TO SERVE THOSE WHO PUT THEMSELVES IN HARM'S WAY
- Every First Responder 18-59 yrs of age is able to recieve a $5,000 benefit at no-cost to the individual or to the agency.
- The non-profit association we have partnered with has tasked us to adminster these benefits and extend their military like coverage to First Responders for the first time in history.
- We educate and inform First Responders of the "Exclusions" and "Restrictions" often buried in the fine print of the majority of life insurance policies. Because of these for profit insurance "Exclusions" and "Restrictons," after the 9/11 attacks, a devastating number of death claims were denied or severely delayed to the families of those who perished.
- Our Task Force Coordinators are trained to administer these benefits to your agency efficiently, as to not interfere with the normal flow of operations.
- We have served thousands of First Responder agencies across the country. Check out a list of the agencies we've served over the last 24 months by clicking the "Agencies We've Served."